My journey around the world was intended to have a strong musical flavour but I could not have guessed how far down this road I would be taken. I developed a lot as a musician in my own right, but I also took part in several musical projects that involved other musicians.
Though most of these projects are unfinished and most of the pages are “under construction”, you can continue to:
- The Global Musical Collaboration – an experimental artwork created through a collaboration of dozens of musicians from around the world.
- The Horse Caravan Soundtrack – the music of the Brazilian horse caravan.
- The Mouth Harp Travels the World – field recordings of mouth harp jams.
- Journey Out – a collection of the worldwide traditional music I learned.
- Journey In – an album of my own songs written on the road.